Happy Friday! I’m gearing up for a busy weekend and a last minute work trip to Seattle on Monday (it’s the first time I’ll be away from Bee overnight – send cookies?), so I’ve got loads on my to do list. Here’s hoping you find a few moments of peace and quiet to catch the below links!:
1. 10 toys you’ll never hide in the chest!
2. 32 ways to dress a fox activity book.
3. Paper christmas crackers to DIY over the weekend – free template included!
4. Color block bowling pins are making me smile big time.
5. Bang Bang Copenhagen’s latest collection looks SO good!
6. A soothing playlist for fussy babies.
See you back here Tuesday as I return to normalcy!twitter, facebook, pinterest, stumble